YumAsia Panda Mini Rice Cooker With Ninja Ceramic Bowl and Advanced Fuzzy Logic (3.5 cup, 0.63 litre) 4 Rice Cooking Functions, 4 Multicooker functions, Motouch LED display - 120V (White and Grey)View on Amazon
Toshiba Rice Cooker 6 Cup Uncooked – Japanese Rice Cooker with Fuzzy Logic Technology, 7 Cooking Functions, Digital Display, 2 Delay Timers and Auto Keep Warm, Non-Stick Inner Pot, WhiteView on Amazon
COSORI Rice Cooker Large Maker 10 Cup Uncooked 18 Functions, Japanese Style Fuzzy Logic Micom Technology, Texture Optional, 50 Recipes, Stainless Steel Steamer, Warmer, Timer, Olla Arrocera Electrica,BlackView on Amazon
5 Core 5.3Qt Asian Rice Cooker Digital Programmable 15-in-1 Ergonomic Large Touch Screen Electric Multi Cooker Slow Cooker Steamer Pot Warmer 11 Cups 24 Hour Delay Timer Auto Keep Warm Feature RC 0501View on Amazon
Yum Asia Sakura Rice Cooker with Ceramic Bowl and Advanced Fuzzy Logic (8 Cup, 1.5 Litre) 6 Rice Cook Functions, 6 Multicook Functions, Motouch LED Display, 120V Power (Black and Silver)View on Amazon
COMFEE' Rice Cooker, Asian Style Large Rice Cooker with Fuzzy Logic Technology, 11 Presets, 10 Cup Uncooked/20 Cup Cooked, Auto Keep Warm, 24-Hr Delay TimerView on Amazon
KOSMIKO Rice Cooker 4Cup Uncooked ( 8Cup Cooked ) – Instant Pot Vegetable Steamer for Kitchen – Multipurpose Food Steamer for Rice, Meat, Veggies – Easy to Use and Elegant Design – Programable Digital DisplayView on Amazon
MOOSUM Electric Rice Cooker with One Touch for Asian Japanese Sushi Rice, 5-cup Uncooked/10-cup Cooked, Fast&Convenient Cooker with Ceramic Nonstick inner pot, Stainless Steel Housing and Auto WarmerView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-09-29 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits of Investing in a Quality Asian Rice Cooker
When it comes to making perfect Asian rice, a quality Asian rice cooker is an essential tool. A good Asian rice cooker can produce perfectly cooked and fluffy grains of steamed or boiled rice in just minutes.
Here are some of the benefits of investing in a high-quality Asian rice cooker:
- Quick and Easy Cooking – The best Asian rice cookers feature one-touch settings for quickly making perfect steamed or boiled rice. You can also customize the settings on many models to create more complex flavors and textures.
- Healthy Cooking – Asian rice cookers generally use less water than other methods, so they help preserve vitamins and minerals that are usually lost in traditional boiling or frying methods. Additionally, some models come with special settings that make it easier to steam vegetables and other ingredients.
- Time Savings – With a good Asian rice cooker, you can prepare a complete meal in just minutes! Most models also come with an automatic shut-off feature that will turn the pot off once your food is done cooking.
- Variety – A quality Asian rice cooker not only allows you to make perfect steamed or boiled rice, but also allows you to experiment with other types of Asian cooking. From congee to fried rice and more, a good rice cooker will give you the opportunity to explore new recipes and flavors.
- Versatility – In addition to making perfect steamed or boiled rice, many Asian rice cookers can also be used to make porridge, soups, stews, and other dishes. This makes them a great all-in-one kitchen appliance.
Features to Consider when Buying an Asian Rice Cooker
When shopping for an Asian rice cooker, it's important to consider the features that will best suit your needs. Here are some of the key factors you should keep in mind when making your choice:
- Size – Most Asian rice cookers come in a range of sizes, from small one-person models to larger units designed to feed large families or entertain. Choose the size that best suits your needs.
- Programmable Settings – Many Asian rice cookers come with programmable settings for making a variety of dishes, including steamed or boiled rice, congee, fried rice, and more. Look for models with multiple cooking modes and customizable options for added convenience.
- Nonstick Pan – Most Asian rice cookers come with a nonstick pan that makes it easy to remove cooked food. This helps prevent sticking and ensures quick and effortless cleanup.
- Keep-Warm Function – Many Asian rice cookers feature a keep-warm function that keeps your food warm for up to 12 hours. This is especially useful if you want to prepare a meal in advance or have leftovers for later.
- Accessories – Some Asian rice cookers come with additional accessories like steam trays, measuring cups, and ladles that can be very useful when cooking with your cooker. Look for models that include these extras to make cooking even easier.
The 12 best Asian rice cookers are all amazing choices. They offer consumers the flexibility of choosing for themselves the right model, one that fits both their needs and budget. For those looking to save time but not compromise on quality and features, electric rice cookers offer great options.
Many of the models we have discussed have standard settings that can adapt from a wide range of cuisine styles such as sushi to congee. Others offer stainless steel interiors that make cleaning and sanitizing much simpler. We hope that you found our reviews and comparison helpful in making your decision when it comes to choosing the best Asian rice cooker for your kitchen.
If you aren't sure where to start, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or clarifications you may have! We would be happy to help you find the perfect model for your home's cooking needs.